Sunday, April 09, 2006

So it begins...

Well, due to popular demand (and by that I mean a single comment by Ariann to that effect), I have created a blog. If you are looking for daily updates and a fanatical commitment to keep the world informed about my doings...look elsewhere. Those who know me are aware that I'm away a great deal, and that I'm not the most open of people.

However, I'm fond of many strange things, and in my travels have encountered some items of interest, to myself if no one else. I will post when I have the time, energy and inclination, and presumably some of my friends will find this enlightening, entertaining and uplifting. If anyone else stumbles across this and finds it enjoyable, all the better.

9 Comments:

Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Man, it sure didn't take much coersion to get you blogging, did it?

I like your title plenty.

4:00 p.m.  
Blogger Meg Persson said...

It will be nice to know what your're not doing... and also what you are.

Meg and Karl.

5:24 p.m.  
Blogger Life of Turner said...

Welcome. I knew after Karl succumbed to the dark side that you would follow suit. I'm looking forward to reading the randomness of your life.

Derek out.

11:32 p.m.  
Blogger arimich said...

Huzzah! And I can take credit for it! Yes! Matt, you made my day. And that's two days in a row now! Happy happy happy.

Love, Trouble

p.s. shin kick!

1:26 a.m.  
Blogger Bronwyn said...

So write something already. Sheesh.

2:03 p.m.  
Blogger Matt said...

As stated in the opening post, I will write stuff "when I have the time, energy and inclination". Deal with it.

4:55 p.m.  
Blogger Bronwyn said...

Boo for Matt with an attitude. (and, you certainly had time and energy to write THAT didn't you?)

PS My word verification is "uneyebat". That's cool.

7:11 p.m.  
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Why can't I comment on the rest of your posts?

10:25 a.m.  
Blogger Bronwyn said...

I WANT TO COMMENT. Matt, what did you do?????

3:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home