Monday, July 10, 2006

Home!

Well, I did eventually make it home. We ended up flying out to La Ronge via a Turbo Otter on Saturdy morning, then drove to Saskatoon. I made a brief stop at my apartment, packed up a few things, and then continued onto Regina.

I had a pleasant surprise Saturday night, because my friend Bryan had come back from his work term in Swift Current; originally he was supposed to be working this weekend, which meant that I wouldn't have been able to see him until the fall. After I had supper with my family, I got together with Bryan and hung out for a bit.

Yesterday there was no church to go to, because everyone else from church was up at the North Battleford camp. So, I went out to Noel's parent's cabin, near Regina Beach, with Bryan and Noel. We swam, played frisbee, ate fish 'n' chips at Butler's at the beach, and in general had a good time. After we returned from that, I got together with Scott and Jeremy to catch up a bit.

So, I've got another four or so days here, in which I have to do some more visiting with my family, along with Maryanne & Chris, Meg & Karl, Jessica, Ted, Marion, and possibly Julia & Mike, among others. Busy times.

It's good to be home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Thanks Julia! I'm looking forward to it!

6:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home