Saturday, July 15, 2006

For the Love of Ky and Trouble

Well, I suppose it's time I put something else up here. So, as quite a few people are now aware, I started growing my beard back, due to popular demand.

This post is dedicated to two individuals who have had notable reactions to my facial hair in the past: Ky, who loves beards, and Trouble, who, when I first returned from the bush with a beard, asked something along the lines of, "What's that growing on your face?!?"

This picture is my beard at four weeks less a day.



At the request of Meg, I will be taking a picture each week to follow the progress over the summer.

As a bonus, here is a picture of me with a beard, and sporting my amazing John Lennon sunglasses, purchased at the Beatles store in London! I don't care what Bronwyn says, they're fabulous!

6 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn said...

That was so mean of you. No warning for me before I scrolled down and saw the picture. Bah. Scary glasses. Bug glasses. I don't care WHO John Lennon thought he was.

5:51 p.m.  
Blogger Matt said...

Hey, there was totally warning! I said, "...and sporting my John Lennon sun glasses...". If you scrolled down too quickly, it's your own fault.

Anyway, everyone else seems to like them.

7:34 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm positively exuberant that you're chronicalling your beard!

I can't wait to see how long it grows.

12:46 p.m.  
Blogger Matt said...

Just for you, Meg! Well, I figured Ky would enjoy it, too. I'll try to update every Saturday, how's that sound?

3:37 p.m.  
Blogger arimich said...

I must admit, when Karl and I walked into BP's that time, it was quite the shock to see you. But it's probably a good thing you're growing your beard again - it will keep you warm in those cool Canadian summers! :P

6:14 a.m.  
Blogger Matt said...

Cool Canadian summers, huh? It's in the high 20s here today, and humid. Not so cool. Although the beard does help protect my face from the sun and the bugs.

2:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home