Friday, April 21, 2006

I had a good day. I caught a new fish

Well, really my good day started last night around 11:00. I got to talk with the lovely Ariann over Skype, which was great fun, got to talk with my friend Tennille as well, and still managed to get in 5 hours of sleep or so.

Work went well, I got everything accomplished I set out to do, and the day seemed to go by fairly quickly. I just got some good news from a friend, so I'm happy.

To make it better, I'll be having Karl staying with me overnight before we head to the wedding of Saryn and Dan tomorrow in Rosetown.

Matt is happy. All is well with the world. That is all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

I'm glad that you had a good day. And I really hope you guys have a lovely day tomorrow.

And I love that you quoted my little cousin. That was like the best day ever.

11:19 p.m.  
Blogger Matt said...

Your cousin is wonderful. Of course, the only people who will understand that quote are your assorted relatives and friends. But that probably also describes the only people likely to read this post, so it all works out in the end.

7:31 a.m.  
Blogger arimich said...

I say that all the time, and then people look at me funny and I have to explain myself. Or people say, "I had a good day," and I say, "Did you catch a new fish?" And then I think of Maryanne.

Matt, you are wonderful. And I had fun talking to you too. I think the gun I have will do fine for a bit after that. :)

11:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home