Monday, July 17, 2006

One step closer...

As a follow-up to this post, I finally received notice back from APEGS. I passed my professional practice exam, which brings me one step closer to having my professional geoscientist status. I was a bit nervous opening it, I figured I had passed, but wasn't sure. At the exam, I went through all of the questions, and tried to gauge how many marks I should get on each question, and whether it would be enough (yes, this is the sort of person I am); although I was pretty sure I had, I wasn't totally confident.

That's all for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn said...

Yay, Matt! A professional rock watcher. How exciting!

2:26 p.m.  
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Hooray! One more step toward being a PGeo!

4:33 p.m.  
Blogger Shannon said...

Congrats!!!

10:31 a.m.  
Blogger arimich said...

Congratulations! By the way, PGeo sounds like it should be an anime character. :)

6:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home