Sunday, July 30, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

So, as of eight or so minutes ago, I'm officially 26. Kind of scary. Getting to 25 didn't seem too bad, but 26 seems kind of...old. Today I got to celebrate my birthday by going out to Tower Lake, re-logging some core, and working to put together a representative rock suite for one of our project areas. Whoo!

I've spent five of the last six birthdays in the bush, and it's really not that bad. They are, at the very least, memorable. I have already celebrated with my family, and I've received a number of birthday wishes from friends today via e-mail.

Tomorrow I will be leaving for a geological field trip in Flin Flon, which will be a nice break from the field work here. This will also afford me the opportunity of visiting with Eileen and Jim, my aunt and uncle who live out in that direction. Should be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home